End of Fiscal Year Procurement Dates Announced:
We are approaching the final quarter of our FY 2015 and it is time to plan for purchases that need to be accomplished with current fiscal year funds.
Are you a Veteran interested in owning or running a buisness?
Join us for a one-day entrepreneurial workshop tailored specifically for all service members and their dependents at Virginia Tech’s North End Center Wednesday, April 8, 2015. Click the link below for more information.
The mission of the Procurement Department is to provide efficient and responsive procurement services and to obtain high quality goods and services at reasonable costs. This service is provided to faculty, staff, and students in support of the university's instructional, research, and public service programs. Purchasing processes and practices conform to the Commonwealth of Virginia Purchasing Manual for Institutions of Higher Education and Their Vendors.
Provides information for departments including:
Provides information for those desiring to either send items to or obtain items from surplus:
Provides information for vendors including:
VT Procurement Department
North End Center, Ste 2100
300 Turner Street NW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Tel: (540) 231-6221
Fax: (540) 231-9628
Mail Code: (0333)
Last Updated 02/2014
- HokieMart Login
- Training Material
- New Interface Guide
- Town Hall Presentation
- Town Hall Recording
- The Cart
- 3/23/2015-Spring Edition of the SWaM Gateway available
- 4/11/2014-Spring Edition of the SWaM Gateway available
- 9/17/2013-Spring Edition of the SWaM Gateway available
- 8/1/2013-Vol.13-02 of The Cart available
- 1/24/13 - Vol.13-01 of The Cart available
- 11/2/12-Vol. 12-01 of The Cart available
- 8/15/12-Watch the HokieMart TownHall Meeting held 8/7/12
- 7/20/12-HokieMart Bulletin Upgrade 12.2
- 3/23/12-HokieMart Bulletin Upgrade 12.1
- 11/07/11-HokieMart Bulletin Upgrade 11.3
- News Archive