Virginia Tech Supplier Diversity - SWaM Vendor Fair | Wednesday, Sept. 9th | 12-4pm | Refreshments and door prizes.
2015 Virginia Tech SWaM (small, woman and minority-owned) Vendor Fair
The Supplier Diversity SWaM Vendor Fair will showcase small, woman and minority-owned businesses interested in doing business with Virginia Tech. Come meet these vendors and see what they have to offer.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 |12pm - 4pm
Inn at Virginia Tech & Skelton Conference Center (Latham Ballroom) | 901 Prices Fork Rd.
Refreshments and door prizes will be offered.
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM:
SWaM Vendor Fair Sold Out for 2015
The mission of the Procurement Department is to provide efficient and responsive procurement services and to obtain high quality goods and services at reasonable costs. This service is provided to faculty, staff, and students in support of the university's instructional, research, and public service programs. Purchasing processes and practices conform to the Commonwealth of Virginia Purchasing Manual for Institutions of Higher Education and Their Vendors.
Provides information for departments including:
Provides information for those desiring to either send items to or obtain items from surplus:
Provides information for vendors including:
VT Procurement Department
North End Center, Ste 2100
300 Turner Street NW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Tel: (540) 231-6221
Fax: (540) 231-9628
Mail Code: (0333)
Last Updated 02/2014
- HokieMart Login
- Training Material
- New Interface Guide
- Town Hall Presentation
- Town Hall Recording
- The Cart
- 3/23/2015-Spring Edition of the SWaM Gateway available
- 4/11/2014-Spring Edition of the SWaM Gateway available
- 9/17/2013-Spring Edition of the SWaM Gateway available
- 8/1/2013-Vol.13-02 of The Cart available
- 1/24/13 - Vol.13-01 of The Cart available
- 11/2/12-Vol. 12-01 of The Cart available
- 8/15/12-Watch the HokieMart TownHall Meeting held 8/7/12
- 7/20/12-HokieMart Bulletin Upgrade 12.2
- 3/23/12-HokieMart Bulletin Upgrade 12.1
- 11/07/11-HokieMart Bulletin Upgrade 11.3
- News Archive