Instructions for Centralized Distribution of PPE
|Item Description||Item Packaging||Price|
|3-Ply Disposable Face Mask with Earloops||Per box of 50||$37.66|
|3 Ply Cotton Cloth Mask with Earloops||Per box of 5||$6.50|
|Hand Sanitizer Bottle, Each (Small 2 oz)||Each||$2.00|
|Hand Sanitizer Bottle, Each (Medium 8 oz - 12 oz)||Each||$5.50|
|Hand Sanitizer Bottle, Each (Large 16 oz - 18 oz)||Each||$9.50|
|Disinfectant Spray, Each (Large 32 oz)||Each||$6.55|
|Nitrile Gloves, Size S||Per Box of 100||$4.83|
|Nitrile Gloves, Size M||Per Box of 100||$4.83|
|Nitrile Gloves, Size L||Per Box of 100||$4.83|
|Nitrile Gloves, Size XL||Per Box of 100||$4.83|
|Neoprene Gloves (Nitrile Alternative), Size M||Per Box of 100||$8.00|
|Neoprene Gloves (Nitrile Alternative), Size L||Per Box of 100||$8.00|
|Latex Gloves, Size S||Per Box of 100||$17.00|
|Latex Gloves, Size M||Per Box of 100||$17.00|
|Latex Gloves, Size L||Per Box of 100||$17.00|
|Latex Gloves, Size XL||Per Box of 100||$17.00|
|Non Contact Infrared Thermometer||Each||$115.00|
|Face Shield with Elastic Headband, disposable||Packs of 10||$30.00|
|Face Shield with Visor Style Headpiece & Five Reusable Shields||Each||$8.00|
Click Here to check inventory levels before ordering
Step 1: Review the chart with PPE items that are available for purchase. Make your selections based on the department needs, while being mindful over ordering can prevent others from getting what is needed for operation. Once selections are made, a Hokiemart Requestor must enter the order on an ISR form in Hokiemart.
**Please Note: N95/KN95 Respirator Masks must be ordered by emailing email@example.com. Do not request them on the ISR form. Procurement will be working jointly with Environmental Health and Safety to ensure those masks are distributed to those who require this type of mask and have been fit tested properly to wear them.
Step 2: Hokiemart Requestor should open the ISR form in Hokiemart and choose “VT University Centralized Critical Supply Inventory” as the vendor.
· Copy the entire description of the item you would like to purchase from the chart on the Procurement website, and paste it in ISR description box. (It is very important that the entire description from the chart goes onto the ISR form)
· Enter the unit of measurement such as box or each
· Enter the quantity needed
· Enter the Price as listed on the chart (Note: University centralized funding will be used to cover PPE cost for your department, but you must enter the price on the ISR form. The fund encumbrance will be released after your order is filled and picked up)
· For the delivery date, enter the next business day according to this schedule:
o Orders entered and fully approved prior to 2PM will be available for pick up at the VT Surplus Warehouse the next business day (8:30 to 4PM)
o Orders entered and fully approved after 2PM will be available for pick up in two (2) business days (8:30 to 4PM).
· Orders not picked up within three business days of pick up time will need to be returned to inventory and a new ISR will need to be submitted for the order.
· Enter your Department Name, Address, Contact Name and Phone Number as instructed on the ISR form.
If you only have one item to purchase choose add and go to cart, if you have multiple items to purchase choose add to cart and return then enter the next item repeating the steps above until you reach your last item needed and then choose add and go to cart.
Step 3: Once back in the Hokiemart cart, verify that the order delivery method of Hokiemart Will Deliver is chosen and enter your normal order and funding information. 13413 for personal protective wear is an acceptable account code to be used on the ISR, and the activity code of COVID is not necessary.
Step 4: After final review, submit the purchase requisition.
Step 5: The purchase requisition will follow the usual organization workflow for department approvals prior to becoming a purchase order.
Step 6: Make sure to bring your purchase order number with you to pick up your PPE from the VT Surplus Property Warehouse, located at 1425 South Main Street, in Blacksburg. Orders entered and fully approved prior to 2PM will be available for pick the next business day between the hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm.
Note: Areas outside of the Blacksburg area will place orders the same way. Once the order is completed and approved, supplies will be mailed to the ship to address on the order using the least expensive shipping method available.